A leading national youth charity focused on girls and young women are looking to expand their multimedia team with an administrator on a 6 month contract basis based out of their London offices.
Joining as projects administrator, you will be expected to support the multimedia team to produce high-quality, creative, on-brand film and photography content (in-house and working with freelancers) for the organisation that engages the target audiences across multiple touchpoints and channels.
Daily responsibilities will include…
- Supporting the on-going maintenance of a digital asset management system
- To assist with photo/ video shoots, the assets of which will be used to populate this asset management system
- Produce regular reports for the team
- To assist the team with the planning and delivery of photoshoots
- To support with developing briefs for photographers and videographers
If you have a background in photography and/or strong project management skills, please reach out to Hannah on 0203 587 7731 or email over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.