A well known integrated creative agency with offices globally, are looking for a HR Manager to join their team based from either London or Derbyshire.The agency work across branding, digital, interior architecture and advertising for some the worlds most well known retailers in the tech, retail & fashion space. Travel to Derby one day a week is preferred (expenses paid) with the agency offering a hybrid office/ home working model.
Joining as the stand alone HR Manager your role will be diverse working across recruitment, learning and development, employee relations etc. You will ideally be CIPD level 5 qualified ( or working towards!)
- Proven experience at both a strategic and operational level
- Experience managing complex employee relations matters, including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, performance management, redundancy, and retirement
- Experience developing and reviewing company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with legal frameworks
- Experience managing the employee life cycle from initial recruitment and onboarding through to offboarding
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders and advising senior management on relevant employment laws and best practice
- Experience developing reward strategies and other initiatives to boost employee engagement and retention
- Experience managing and overseeing recruitment and selection processes, including liaising with candidates and recruiters, writing job descriptions, issuing offer letters and contracts, carrying out RTW checks etc
- Experience developing HR strategies with a focus on diversity & inclusion, learning & development, and wellbeing
Creative agency experience would be a real bonus but not essential!
If you're a seasoned HR Manager or maybe HR Advisor looking to take that next step, please reach out to Hannah on 0203 587 7731 and send a CV over to email@example.com