Are you an Architect or Architectural Technician/Technologist? Fancy working on large scale residential schemes? Would you like to join a well-established AJ100 practice in Central Manchester? Well, this might be the role for you.
Due to ongoing growth, they have opportunities for an Architect and Architectural Technician/Technologist to join their Manchester studio. They are looking for candidates who have ideally 2-5 years post qualification experience and preferably worked on large scale residential, leisure and student accommodation schemes, as their current workload is made up of schemes of this nature. Software of choice is Revit, and to be successful in securing this role you will already be using this in practice.
What do you need?
- between 2-5 years PQE
- strong communication and problem-solving skills
- ideally experience working on Residential schemes
- previous job running experience
- good Revit skills
- strong technical abilities
- knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- current possesses the right to work in the UK
Why should you apply?
- professional career progression
- well established practice
- 35hrs per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + benefits
- central Manchester
- interviews either via Teams or Face to Face
Salary on offer is between £32,000 and £38,000 per annum providing you have the experience behind you to back this up. This could really suit anyone who is looking to move out of London but is keen to work for a high-profile practice.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Aylin Round. Aylin is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across the North area including numerous AJ100 firms.
Aylin Round | email@example.com | +44 (0)117 284 0078 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk