A leading events agency based in the North of England are looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to join their team...
This integrated agency have won multiple awards for their creativity and innovation and are regarded as one of the best places to work in the North West. Being a part of this agency will allow you to be part of the creation and delivery of some truly breathtaking projects and work alongside some of the industries leading professionals.
As a Senior Logistics Manager you will be responsible for the set up and management of all logistics related processes, delegate management & reporting, as well as registration and staffing across all virtual, hybrid & live events and experiences. As you will be in a senior position you will also be expected to support on pitches & proposals.
- Design and management of the logistics team including in-house and/or freelance resource.
- On-site live delivery – including all essential documentation related to the logistics management
- Supporting on pitches and proposals – with potential pitch attendance representing all logistics related items
- Attendance at industry events (e.g. FAM trips / tradeshows)
- Hotel management, booking, room allocations, Venue sourcing & management
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have worked in a similar role either within an agency or in-house. You must be well versed in corporate events and the logistics behind them. You could be considered if you are from a venue back ground.
In order to find out more about this role and how to apply, please get in touch.