If you want to join a leading brand experience agency who work with clients across Tech, Automotive FMCG & Finance then this could be the role for you...
I am working with an agency to find an experienced Producer to join their talented & ambitious production team. You will be joining a a team of industry leading professionals who pride themselves on innovation, consideration & adaptability and putting all of these qualities together to deliver some truly memorable and exciting projects across events, experiential & exhibitions. Since the pandemic that have also added hybrid/virtual experiences to their repertoire, so it is key that you have experienced across all of these areas.
The Role will include:
- Lead key project deliverables across a range of brand experience channels - live, virtual, digital, hybrid
- Time plan and forecast for projects with accuracy, demonstrating awareness of sensible time allocations for specific deliverables
- Lead or take an active and productive role in the agency pitch process
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships between teams, departments and third party supplier
- Manage project time - reporting and budgeting in line with client requirements
- Proven experience within Brand Experience, Events, Exhibitions - Live & Virtual
- Considerable experience within a producer or project management role
- Experience in both B2B & B2C across Tech, Automotive, Retail FMCG
Although the agency are based in the North of England you will be able to do this role fully remotely. To find out more about this great position, the agency and how to apply; please get in touch.