Design Architects, Project Architects and Senior Architects ASSEMBLE!
It can be really difficult to differentiate one job from the next in the current market as they often say the same thing.
Technical, Design, Planning, client facing... blah blah blah
AJ100 PRACTICE - If it doesn't say AJ100 firm does that mean it is a lesser job?
If you are bored of just reading very similar posts about the greatest job in the world ever then please do give us a call for a confidential chat about what may be right for YOU. As we know we are all different and times have changed meaning that potentially priorities have along with them.
Are you thinking about a step change? Bigger firm? smaller firm? Variation of projects? More/Less responsibility? More money? Relocation? Or just curious? Seriously just drop us a line for a chat and we can offer honest advice.
Actually back to the main point of this post... There is a really interesting opportunity for a couple of Design Lead Architects at really nice firm in West London.
- Is the work good? Yes - Many Awards
- Are they busy for the foreseeable future? Yes
- What Sectors? Residential focussed but with mixed use and commercial
- What's important to them? People - They really are focussed on development of the people IN the business. They don't hire in past a certain point as they wholeheartedly believe in helping individuals grow in the business. They have an excellent reputation in the marketplace as well.
- Salary and benefits are generally excellent. Office environment and work flexibility is also great.
So if you are an Architect based in or around London and looking for a lovely place to work, on great schemes, with lovely people then get in touch for a natter. They are committed to the weird and wonderful world of BIM and so an understanding of the best tools associated to delivering in that world would be great. Revit or Vectorworks and so on.
Sadly at the moment we can only accept applications from people who already have the ability to live and work in the UK. Whilst sponsorship could be available there is no guarantee of that at this stage.
If you would like to discuss this or any of the other roles mustard have in London please give the office a call and speak to Oscar, Martha or Dave - 0203 587 7730 or 0117 929 6060 or perhaps email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more roles across the UK and Hong Kong in Architecture and Design please keep you eyes on jobs.mustardjobs.co.uk