Are you itching to get your hands on more responsibility? I am currently looking for an experienced Project Architect/Senior Architect to join a well established AJ100 practice in Central Manchester.
You’re wondering what they’re looking for? Someone with great leadership skills, experience running and delivering projects, strong managements skills, keen interest in mentoring and supporting staff, good technical knowledge and you would also play a vital part in winning new and exciting work.
- min 5 years post Part III
- experience delivering schemes (through all RIBA Stages)
- strong communication and problem-solving skills
- experience and passion for conservation projects
- good technical abilities
- good Autocad, Revit and NBS skills
- knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- a keen interest mentoring junior staff
- current possesses the right to work in the UK
Why should you apply?
- professional career progression
- strong pipeline of work
- well established practice
- friendly team
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + benefits
- 37.5 hrs (9-5.30PM)
- Central Manchester
Salary on offer is between £37,500 and £45,000 per annum providing you have the experience behind you to back this up. This could really suit anyone who is looking to move out of London but is keen to work for a high profile practice.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Aylin Round. Aylin is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across the North area including numerous AJ100 firms.
Aylin Round | email@example.com | +44 (0)117 284 0078 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
For more jobs in Built Environment Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital or Experiential and Events keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.co.uk