Our amazing client are a Residential Interiors and Architecture firm looking for an amazing new addition to their team in the heart of London. If you have 5 years experience within interior design with a big focus on FF+E then this may be the role for you. You will be responsible for projects from start to finish with a big emphasis on management of your team and liaising with external professionals, suppliers, retailers and of course clients.
Purpose of Post
Plan, design and furnish interiors of residential and commercial buildings. Formulate design, which is practical, aesthetic and conducive to providing an inspirational lifestyle environment.
This is a full-time position, five days per week Mon-Thurs 8.30am until 6pm & Friday 8.30- 5pm
Key Tasks/Scope of Job
• To communicate to the rest of the team a clear brief for each project and assist in the assignment of responsibility.
• To take responsibly for the development for the design and the project with input from the external advisors in charge for key project stages
• Liaise with client and design team to determine desired end result; market, lifestyle, budget and architectural constraints
• Use CAD/vectorworks and related software to produce technical drawings.
• Co-ordinate with external professionals, including suppliers, architects, project managers etc.
• Estimate product and content requirements and costs, and detail to client using inhouse system Estimac
• Min 5 year’s experience in Design Industry
• Have a well-rounded knowledge of fabric and furniture suppliers
• The job holder is required to participate in Honky’s appraisal process
• At no time should the job holder work outside their defined level of competence.
• Full driving licence
To find out more about this incredible opportunity please send your CV and design portfolio (max 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 3800 1724.