I am looking for a multi-skilled Senior AV Technician to join a thriving Event, Video & Digital Agency in the North West of England. So if you sound like you could fit the bill, please keep reading.
In this role you will be expected to provide key support to the Technical Production team & wider teams across the business. So having experience across a variety of technical disciplines with the AV & live events sector. It is imperative that you have proven experience in all aspects of technical preparation, setup & delivery of live, virtual & hybrid events.
Day to Day Duties:
- Provide support to Production Managers in all aspects of pre-planning, warehouse prep, delivery and onsite setup and operation of AV equipment.
- Take the technical lead on small-medium events.
- Production of scale floorplans, using Visio / AutoCAD
- On-site setup, operation and dismantling of AV equipment
- Delivery of equipment to event venues using company vans
- Booking of freelancers, and managing them whilst on site
- Strong technical background across all AV disciplines
- Competency across a range of software and hardware platforms
- A passion for all things technical in the live event arena
- Clear experience in a similar role with a large amount of responsibility
This role can be an immediate start once the right candidate has been through the interview process and agency in question has lots of exciting projects in the pipeline across live, virtual & hybrid events. To find out more about this role then please get in touch.