A rare opportunity to join one of the UK's most beloved animation studios!
mustardVIZ is looking to speak with Interactive Support Engineers, to join a studio in the beating heart of Bristol across multiple creative teams. You'll be tasked to provide technical support to the Interactive team in the production of games and other interactive projects. You'll also be responsible for development, deployment and maintenance of production pipelines and related tools, and for the daily operational maintenance of Interactive department computer hardware.
- Support desktop hardware/Windows, Mac and Linux
- Understanding of virtual machines
- Understanding of network infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development process
- Excellent knowledge of version control systems
- Experience of building / reconfiguring PCs
- Web server configuration and deployment
- Application deployment and support (Jira, Bitbucket etc.)
- Understanding of gaming ecosystems (consoles, mobile platforms etc.)
- Knowledge of CI systems like Jenkins or Team City
- Group policy management of domain computers
In return, you'll be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, flexible working arrangements initially and a competitive basic salary. If you think you tick all the boxes above, and would like to find out a little more about the role, then do reach out today!