About the role:
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling entertainment solutions to the corporate market through management of key accounts and the coordination of pitching, budgeting, planning and delivering. It will be vital to develop strong working relationships with event agencies, direct clients, venues and artists through both reactive and pro-active sales. You will work closely with the Head of Agency to implement marketing and sales strategies to help grow the business.
Responsibilities with the role include:
Sales & Account Management
• Be pro-active in driving and managing sales
• Cross-selling and upselling across the board
• Reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on the company’s activity keeping management teams up to speed on performance in line with sales targets
• Work collaboratively across Vibration Group on the development and retention of client opportunities both new and existing
• Attending and leading client meetings
• Effectively networking at promotional events
• Manage and develop preferred supplier status at all named venues
Entertainment Pitching, Planning & Delivery
• Produce creative entertainment solutions in response to client briefs and ensuring execution is consistent with brand standards
• Create project timelines and ensure tasks remain on track to meet event deadlines
• Develop, manage and implement the entertainment contracts and budgets including expense tracking, management, reporting and reconciliation
• Implement policies related to risk management, insurance, sustainability and contingency planning
• Ensure all events are invoiced and paid in full before the start date
• Successfully deliver on-site entertainment that meet the clients KPI’s and with complete satisfaction
• Hold detailed debrief meeting with all clients no later than one week after the event has finished
• Acquire client feedback where possible to help make any improvement for future events
• Work with the finance team to ensure each job is cashed up correctly, reporting the right figures and closed
• Work alongside the Head of Performance to develop a marketing strategy and oversee implementation of all activity to improve brand awareness and collateral produced
• Ensure each campaign, activity and channel is fully evaluated and that this evaluation is acted upon to drive continuous improvement for the company
• You must have 2+ years of experience working within an events sales team
• Commercial acumen – demonstrate operational knowledge and be comfortable with the mission, strategy, objectives and tactics of the company
• Customer service – demonstrate a strong focus on service delivery, be thoughtful and thorough in building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers. Understand and anticipate customer needs and strive to exceed expectations
• Personal motivation/passion and drive – Strive for improvement to own skills, knowledge and behaviour. Take responsibility for achieving business results
• Personal adaptability – work comfortably and effectively in an environment of ambiguity or change. Tackle problems positively, receptive to new ideas and respond with flexibility and optimism. Can multi-task and balance numerous projects.
• Communication – communicate information in a timely fashion. Demonstrate co-operation and trust with colleagues and teams. Listen carefully when accepting the input of others. Demonstrate effective written and oral communication.
• Teamwork – work efficiently and effectively in a team environment to achieve shared business targets and goals. Respect and support your fellow colleagues to ensure excellent service delivery to all internal and external customers.
• Integrity – understand and consider the global nature of the business and work well with team members from other cultures and countries. Listen effectively, understand other points of view and always maintain a high level of professionalism
• IT – demonstrate proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint