Creatives and Creative Teams listen up! We have an opportunity not to be missed, with n agency that deliver some of the worlds craziest global experiences and campaigns.
They work with world class brands and artists to create cultural properties that people remember and talk about for years to come. As part of a close-knit team, they're looking for an energetic Creative / Creative Team that will work closely with the Executive Creative Director across all projects and collaborate with the wider team by contributing to projects with surprising ideas and references from the world of technology and culture.
*This is an opportunity to make renowned work and to produce some of the best and most interesting work of your career*
They are looking for:
- A creative team with 5+ years experience working with a variety of clients, cultural and commercial, from start-ups to established brands.
- Background in multi channel conceptual ideas, experiential design, activations and content creation.
- An ability to think both strategically as well as creatively when it comes to developing ideas.
- Excited about working independently, with the freedom to impact and progress quickly.
- Keen eye for new trends in technology and culture
- Organised and confident in managing time efficiently to meet deadlines
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in and work hard
- Ability to be able to present your ideas clearly and bring them to life visually in either Google Docs, Powerpoint or Keynote.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is useful but not essential.
- Some experience working with editing software would also be useful but not essential.
If you believe you have the creative gusto required and want to be part of an exciting business doing great things, get in touch with your CV and portfolio ASAP!