If you are an experienced Project Manager who has a strong background in working within experiential and events then keep on reading...
An award-winning agency are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team and play a crucial role in the delivery of experiential & events projects for one of their largest clients. The agency themselves are renowned for their company culture and delivering on a wide range of high quality projects. You will be part of a team that are able to exceptional standards both collaboratively and individually. As a Project Manager within this agency you will be expected to be responsible for financial management, team management & integration, client/supplier management and pitch work.
Day to Day:
- Play a key supporting role in large scale projects - undertaking defined areas of responsibility
- Managing & delivering proposals for existing & new clients to include production and pagination & supporting with the execution of this
- Developing creative solutions to client briefs
- Managing client relationships, ensuring consistent levels of service is delivered
- Managing & delivering proposals for potential new business clients and upselling to existing clients
You will need:
- Experience managing large scale events & experiential projects
- Proven ability to collaborate with other teams within an agency to deliver high quality projects
- Be confident leading & managing a team
- Track record of managing budgets of a varied size
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a top agency and further your career as a project manager by adding some impressive projects to your portfolio. To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch.