A medium - large events and communications agency, who deliver live, hybrid and virtual events. The agency also work across content, film, strategy & digital campaigns.
The agency work with clients across retail, FMCG, media, hospitality, beauty and more. With multiple offices across the UK, this role sits within the agency's Birmingham office.
As Covid restrictions ease, you will be required to travel around the UK as required.
The role of a Film Producer/Editor is to ensure the delivery of top notch video content across the agency.
The rest of the film team is made up of a senior film producer and a senior editor. You will also work closely with the agency's production, client services and creative teams. This would suit someone at post-grad level or who has gathered some experience within industry over the last couple of years.
- Ensure seamless project management of each video project within the agency
- Managing kit, freelancers and resource on each video project
- Liaising with clients where necessary and helping them to understand the intracacies of video production
- Editing - you will be required to undertake some basic editing to support the agency's senior editor
- This would suit a film producer/editor who has either recently graduated from University or brings a few years of industry experience
- A passion for all things video/film - kit, software, programmes etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team, while also being happy to work autonomously where required
- Confident liaising with clients where necessary
- A good working knowledge of Avid software
- A good understanding of Adobe Suite for film/video making
- A salary in the region of £24-30,000
If you feel you are a close fit against the requirements and are interested in the role, please apply with a CV.