A medium - large events and communications agency, who deliver live, hybrid and virtual events. The agency also work across content, film, strategy & digital campaigns.
The agency work with clients across retail, FMCG, media, hospitality, beauty and more. With multiple offices across the UK, this role sits within the agency's Birmingham office.
As Covid restrictions ease, you will be required to travel around the UK as required.
The role of an Account Executive is to support the agency's Account Directors/Managers in ensuring a seamless delivery of events and projects. You will be given the chance to work on some of the agency's larger projects, taking and interpreting briefs from clients, before liaising with internal creative and digital teams to ensure those are met.
The team that this role sits within also contains project managers, account directors, account managers and more. In addition, you will be supported by the agency's creative and digital teams.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role within events/comms/content agency
- A natural communicator - comfortable liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Ability to work as part of a team, while also being happy to work autonomously where required
- Able to clearly and concisely detail briefs to internal teams
- A salary in the region of £23-25,000
If you feel you are a close fit against the requirements and are interested in the role, please apply with a CV.