A medium - large events and communications agency, who deliver live, hybrid and virtual events. The agency also work across content, film, strategy & digital campaigns.
The agency work with clients across retail, FMCG, media, hospitality, beauty and more. With multiple offices across the UK, this role sits within the agency's Birmingham office.
As Covid restrictions ease, you will be required to travel around the UK as required.
The role of a Project Manager is to coordinate the production, operations, budget and client contact throughout each event lifecycle. This role focuses on a variety of the agency's clients from sectors including hospitality, FMCG, beauty and retail.
The team that this role sits within also contains account managers, account directors, account executives and more. In addition, you will be supported by the agency's creative and digital teams.
- Previous experience of working within an events/comms/content agency - ideally within an event/project manager or executive role
- A good understanding of an event production lifecycle, from brief and conception through to on-site delivery and post-event reporting
- Comfortable communicating with clients
- A history of working with internal creative, design and digital teams to develop content and creative ideas
- A salary in the region of £30-33,000 is on offer
If you feel you are a close fit against the requirements and are interested in the role, please apply with a CV.