A London based event design agency are currently on the lookout for a talented and sociable Account Manager to join their expanding business and client services team. Based in East, you will be involved in managing an impressive client portfolio and get the chance to work with an award winning team of designers and PM's. Background in account management for Learning and Development is ideal, as you will be leading on an account the focuses towards this area.
The ideal candidate will come with solid account handling experience from within an agency environment, ideally focusing on brand experiences, events or a similar field. You will be working on some of the agencies key accounts so it is vital that you can demonstrate strong client services skills such as client liaison, communication, negotiation, general organisation ability and of course an eye for identifying new business opportunity.
Part of the job description will involve logistics and of course sales. More so to developing accounts, cross selling and identifying opportunity to add value and depth to the client portfolio. It is important that you are down to earth, hard working and come from the exhibition world. Salary is dependent on experience, so will be discussed during the qualification process.
The ideal candidate will:
● Have strong project management knowledge on both small and large scale campaigns from conception through to completion.
● Have experience of delivering brand experience campaigns and/or live events in an agency environment.
● Be team player with a hands on approach not afraid to have their opinion heard
● Have experience working on campaigns focused on either: promotion, pop-ups, student activations, live events or sampling, within an Event Manager, Project Manager or Account Exec/Manager role.
● Be comfortable working with senior stakeholders within our clients.
So what does the role entail?
● Support on the extrapolation of client project briefs and ensure creation/delivery of the internal brief to the wider internal teams ensuring all timelines, deliverables and budgetary is agreed
● Client management before and after meetings ensuring agendas are shared and actions/meeting summaries are completed and followed up on
● Working with project managers and suppliers to ensure all legal requirements have been adhered to in the correct time on all projects, including: additional insurances, H&S, T&Cs, client contracts, supplier agreements
● Feed into project cost, budgeting and profit and loss with day to day financial responsibility for budgets
● Joining regular project and status meetings with senior clients whilst running internal meetings to ensure the project is on track
● Oversee the planning and implementation of live campaigns, providing accountability for campaign troubleshooting and resource bottlenecking
● Oversee deliverables, measurability setting and campaign evaluation both internally and with clients
● Forward planning to anticipate challenges and put in place proactive resolutions
● Working with with the wider team to assign the correct resource to projects, ensuring deadlines,
objectives and time allocation to projects are met & managing freelancers where necessary
● Ensure all account management processes are followed and Experience best practice is followed
across everything we do being the gatekeeper and accountable for what deliver to our clients
● Development of additional business opportunities within client accounts
● Deliver well written presentations in both content and narrative
● Handle project administration ensuring nothing is missed including booking admin, venue
booking, purchase orders, invoices and receipts
● Draw upon past experiences and apply to relevant campaign/logistic planning