A medium-large full service events agency who deliver live, hybrid and virtual events. The agency also work across content, strategy, production and technology.
The majority of events that this agency delivers are B2B corporate events., spanning automotive, energy, tech, fintech & pharma. With offices across the UK and Internationally, this role is based in the agency's SW London HQ.
Once Covid restrictions ease, there will be International travel required from time to time.
The role of a Production Manager is to oversee all technical elements of an event, be it live or virtual. Acting as a key contact for consultancy and advice throughout each project lifecycle, you will need to be on the pulse of the latest and most innovative event technology.
- Overall responsibility for technical delivery on events
- Site inspections
- Assisting producers with pitch proposals
- Budget control
- Overseeing construction of set items
- Supplier + crew management and networking
- H&S documentation and procedure
- Client management where necessary
- You must have extensive experience in the production of live events
- A keen interest in event and creative technology
- Client-facing experience
- Prior experience of budget control/management
- Any virtual event experience would be a bonus
- £40,000 p/a +
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- + more
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please do so with an up to date CV.