A luxury British retailer specialising in the bespoke gold & silverware are looking to grow their design team in London.
The brand have been going for nearly 15 years and are responsible for the design and manufacturing of some of best known prizes in the sport world as well as corporate gifts and accessories.
Joining as a Junior Designer, you'll support the Head of Design with...
- The development of presentations for both internal and external use.
- Creating detailed artwork for production use, including engraving and product specifications
- Retouching images to a high standard for presentations, social media and company website
- Multi-tasking on multiple projects, and ensuring workload is prioritised, in order, to meet deadlines and expectations
- Designing and creating marketing collateral and banner designs for the company website that are within brand guidelines
If you're a Junior Designer with a portfolio spanning digital and print design, please send a cv/folio over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02035877731 for further information.