A medium-large full service events agency who deliver live, hybrid and virtual events. The agency also work across content, strategy, production and technology.
The large majority of events that this agency delivers are B2B corporate events., spanning pharma, finance, insurance, energy and more. With offices across the UK and Internationally, this role is based in the agency's SW London HQ.
They offer a flexible remote working policy (where business demands allow) and once Covid restrictions ease, there will be International travel required from time to time.
The role of a content producer is to ensure that each project is delivered seamlessly, while aligning with the strategy that has been agreed with the client. The content producer is also responsible for ensuring a consistent brand message is maintained throughout each project lifecycle.
Internally, you will be required to liaise with creative, digital and production teams on each project. While externally, this is a client-facing role, so you will need to be a natural communicator.
- A background as a Producer within an events/comms/content agency
- A confident communicator, with lots of client-facing and account handling experience
- Previous experience of collaborating with internal creative and production teams to ensure seamless delivery
- Must have experience of working with pharma/healthcare clients - other B2B event experience would be a bonus!
- £40,000 p/a +
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Flexible working (where business demands allow)
- + more
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please do so with an up to date CV.