Technical Interior Designer
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Interior Designer, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, to work on established concepts within our Design Team.
The role is predominately office based, working on brand roll-out programmes.
Skills required for the role are:-
- Proficiency in Autocad
- Knowledge of other programmes such as Photoshop & Indesign
- Communication and presentation skills
- Lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- To work efficiently within a team on brand roll out programmes
- Ability to analyse and problem-solve, adapting existing concepts into different non-standard sites
- Attention to detail and consistency in drawing work, to produce high quality drawings
- To work well as part of a team and also independently, after receiving a brief from the Senior Design Team
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines with a great attitude.
In return you will be part of an ultra-professional and friendly team, working for some of the biggest brands in leisure and retail
- Office/home working on agreed days
- Perkbox membership
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
Please send your CV and portfolio, containing examples of working drawings, to email@example.com