An opportunity has arisen for a Mid - Weight Interior Designer to join a compelling and creative design company in Warwickshire. Their pipeline of projects is brimming with hospitality and luxury Food and Beverage companies; with some of the United Kingdoms most prestigious clients. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience working on hospitality, leisure or retail projects. You must be able to pick up a project from concept stage onwards until completion; with a strong focus on design development, technical design and site implementation. You will be working as part of an integral team, aiming to mould ideas into concepts & turn concepts into beautiful trading spaces - with the industry experience to deliver projects on time & on budget.
- Mid - Weight Interior Designer.
- 3 - 5 years experience.
- Hospitality experience (F&B, Hotels)
- AutoCAD and Adobe creative suite experience.
- Integrate within a specialist team.
- A confident and creative person with the drive and desire to grow within the company and refine your own personal skills.
In return, the salary on offer is in the region of 25,000 per annum. For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Imogen Duncan. Imogen is a consultant at mustard specialising in Interior Design | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0081 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk