This is a great opportunity for an experienced motion graphics designer/editor to join an exciting agency and become part of a highly creative, innovative team.
The role itself will suit someone that is very creative and has the ability to bring vibrant & innovative ideas/designs to a large corporate account. You will be joining a growing agency who are going from strength to strength, and get the opportunity to work on one of the agencies largest accounts.
You will need:
- Proven experience producing exciting & captivating designs
- Be able to create ideas, design and edit
- Be able to manipulate a corporate brief into energetic, edgy end products
- Be highly confident using After Affects, Premiere Pro & Cinema 4D
- You must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of high quality designs
- Have the ability to take ownership of motion graphics projects on a fast paced Tech account
As well as having strong design capabilities, it is important that the candidate has a proven experience working within a fast-paced, agency environment and is able to contribute ideas independently and work collaboratively. To find out more about this role and how to apply, please get in touch with me today.