As the live events world begins to get its wheels in motion, I am working on this great role. If you are a Project Manager who has a wealth of experience delivering live events, as well as some experience with virtual & hybrid events then this might be the role for you...
After a successful end to 2020 this events full service events agency are looking to grow their Project Management team. In this role you will be taking full responsibility of projects spanning across live events, conferences, roadshows as well as managing virtual events, so knowledge of virtual meeting & event platforms is desired. In this role you will be expected to work in a fast paced environment working with a variety of clients across multiple projects and you will have full control of the lifecycle of the projects that you manage.
- Take & manage client briefs
- Manage & control project budgets
- Liaising with clients in order to deliver successful, high quality projects
- Be involved with writing proposals & pitches
- Collaborate with all in house production & creative teams
- A minimum of 4 years project management experience
- Have a strong amount of experience with Live Events, and experience with hybrid/virtual projects is also desired
- Solid agency experience
- Proven experience writing innovative proposals & pitches
- Be able to communicate successfully with in house teams
- Strong understanding of digital, film & virtual solutions
This is a great opportunity for an experience Project Manager to join a close knit team and be able to take real ownership over projects whilst working with a broad range of exciting clients. You will be expected to work in house for this role, although there is flexibility around this.
To find out more about this role and how to apply then please get in touch.