ARE YOU A SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER FOR WORKPLACE AND OFFICE INTERIORS LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
Our client based in the South West are on the lookout for a Senior Interior Designer with at least 5-6 year's experience running commercial workplace design projects. As a successful candidate, you will be expected to lead and manage a variety of projects simultaneously, while managing your own time as well as the time of your peer designers. This is a studio based role, and as a Senior Designer, you would be expected to spend time in the studio to support peer designers, lead the creative process, and attend/run client meetings and pitches.
As a prospective candidate, you will NEED:
- A Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Revit - experience with this software is highly beneficial and a preference - however, there will be training available.
- SketchUp + Enscape - beneficial.
- Adobe Creative Suites - this is a necessary requirement, strong proficiency needed.
- AutoCAD - this is a necessary requirement, strong proficiency needed.
- Microsoft Office Suites.
- Experience (5-6 year's minimum) in workplace/office/commercial interior design.
- Client liaison experience (briefing, presenting, pitching).
During your time as a Senior Designer, you will be RESPONSIBLE for:
- Working alongside the Project Lead to map out design and pitch presentation.
- Client briefing - you will be drawing out and challenging briefs from the client.
- Lead and manage the entire design process from concept to completion for multiple large scale projects.
- Ensure the correct and accurate conduct of building surveys.
- Produce detailed construction drawing packages that accurately demonstrate the agreed scope of works.
- Organise appropriate CPDs and product seminars.
- Liaison with the Creative Lead and represent any team needs (training etcetera).
- Guide, mentor, and influence the creative output of your team and take responsibility for the design and content that is produced.
BENEFITS of the role include:
- Enhanced Maternity Pay.
- Company-wide incentives and events.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Employer Assistance Program.
- Pension Scheme.
- Cycle and Tech Schemes.
- Company-wide yearly bonus based on hitting target.
Please get in touch with me (Charlotte) if this position sounds of interest. I am a consultant at mustard with a specialist approach to creative recruitment.
For more info on this role or to chat about other options call me on 01172840036 or the office on 0117 929 6060. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More roles can be found at jobs.mustardjobs.co.uk and other snippets at www.mustardjobs.co.uk don't forget we are a recruitment agency and not the end hirer.
mustard is a creative recruitment consultancy and is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. Our recruitment process is free from discrimination and bias and we welcome the opportunity to work with you. If you require any accommodations during the application process, please let us know. We appreciate the unique skills and experiences each candidate brings, and we are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.