ARE YOU A MID WEIGHT TO SENIOR INTERIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER LOOKING TO JOIN A LUXURY RESIDENTIAL STUDIO?
Our client are a luxury International Interior Design studio that has established a flourishing, multi-award-winning design practice in the industry for over 25 years. The studio is comprised of a team of around 30+ dynamic and passionate Designers, Architects, and interior Architects, as well as a support team. We are working with this client to find a Mid Weight or Senior Interior Architect, located close to the studio in the Surrey area. You would be responsible for the design of all aspects of luxury Interior Architecture projects from concept to completion.
As a prospective candidate, you will NEED these skills:
- Over 4 years experience in Luxury Residential Design (post-graduate).
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in SketchUp.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Hand sketching as a bonus would be advantageous.
- Technical drawings and capabilities are paramount for the role.
- A full and clean driving license for site visits.
- Excellent knowledge of bespoke cabinetry, bathroom and FF&E finishes, sourcing, specifying, drawing and procurement.
- Experience, energy & enthusiasm in project monitoring from concept to completion.
- Financial understanding of project costs and budget awareness.
- Ability to lead projects with the backup of Directors.
- On-site and construction phase experience.
- Capable of working in a pressured environment with the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and presentable.
This role is a studio based roles, between the hours of 9am until 5:30pm. The total hours per week for this role are 37.5 per week.
Please get in touch with me (Charlotte) if this position sounds of interest. I am a consultant at mustard with a specialist approach to creative recruitment.
For more info on this role or to chat about other options call me on 01172840036 or the office on 0117 929 6060. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More roles can be found at jobs.mustardjobs.co.uk and other snippets at www.mustardjobs.co.uk don't forget we are a recruitment agency and not the end hirer.
mustard is a creative recruitment consultancy and is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. Our recruitment process is free from discrimination and bias and we welcome the opportunity to work with you. If you require any accommodations during the application process, please let us know. We appreciate the unique skills and experiences each candidate brings, and we are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected.