If the opportunity to work within a London studio that has earned themselves an international presence sounds interesting, this is the opportunity for you.
You will be working primarily on large scale hospitality projects so experience leading teams in this sector is preferred.
Aside from this practices work being internationally renowned and award winning, the people that make up this practice are friendly and supportive. With this being a practice that operates globally, it is a fantastic opportunity to meet wonderful new people from all over the world.
The salary for this position is £52,000 - £60,000 DOE.
This practice offer hybrid working and private healthcare.
About the Role
- You’ll be responsible for quality control and supervision of project deliverables.
- Take responsibility for aspects of the project budget, and liaise with stakeholders to ensure delivery.
- Engaging with new opportunities to develop business
- Prepare fee bids, fee proposals, and fee negotiations for project
- You have a proven ability to manage projects and people to deliver great results.
- You have experience of successfully delivering large scale projects through all work stages.
- You must be able to engage others with your creative and innovative thinking.
- Develop effective relationships with clients and consultants.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Martha Mackie. Martha is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across London, including numerous AJ100 firms.
Martha Mackie | email@example.com | 0117 284 0488 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
For more jobs in Built Environment Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital or Experiential and Events keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.co.uk
JOB ID: 59665