Are you ready to share your love of story-based games?
mustardFX are teaming up with an established Indie developer dedicated to bringing story-based experiences to the gaming industry. The award winning studio are working on the cutting edge and looking for their newest Senior Level Designer
In this role, you will:
- Create compelling moment to moment first person platforming, interesting environment puzzles, challenging combat encounters and captivating level layouts.
- Block out white box levels using UE5 tools and bring final quality through collaboration with the creative director, art director and artists.
- Frequent collaboration and showcasing of progress with the creative director.
- Shipped at least one game that demonstrates level design skills.
- Experience using level editor tools in UE4/5.
- A creative and analytical mind. Keen to take full ownership of the creative problems a level might bring.
In return you'll get a comprehensive benefits package. For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.