mustardFX have partnered with a hyper ambitious Esports Studio in London.
On the cusp of becoming a giant in the VR industry, with their target of being a household name within Esports, this 25 strong team are looking to aggressively expand to deliver on some incredibly exciting plans they have for the coming years.
They're now looking to strategically bring in a QA Manager to join the team of developers, to establish a Quality team with a set of values, practices, and behaviours that inform every part of their dev process.
As a Quality Manager, you'll be tasked to work with the studio's awesome remote technical teams to create and own testing functionality and quality processes. You will be able to define automated testing initiatives and shape implementation activities, whilst building a department of like-minded individuals.
Ideally, you'll have:
- 4+ years Quality Assurance experience within the gaming industry; Ideally 2+ years within a leadership/ senior role
- Ability to write automated test scripts in Unreal Engine
- Experience with test design, planning and control
- Experience with product development pipelines and workflows
- History of implementing TDD approaches and establishing quality metrics to support development processes
In return, you'll be offered a whole host of benefits; fully remote working, unlimited holidays, L&D budgets, stock options and more. All this coupled with your very own VR headset (if you don't already have one), so that you can experience virtual meetings and product testing.
This company is on the precipice of an incredible journey, so if you're open to jumping on for the ride, then do reach out today.