I am on the look out for a senior interior designer to join a well established, luxury interior design studio in west London. These guys are a 50 strong team of interior designers, architects and support staff.
You will be reporting directly to the design director and will typically have a team of two or three staff members reporting to you.
For this role you must have;
- At least 6 years relevant industry experience
- Competent knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Be able to produce drawings and detailed specifications
- Experienced liaising with contractors and consultants as well as the client
You will be;
- Designing bespoke FF&E
- Co-ordinating suppliers and building rapport
- Managing project meetings, delegating and providing your team with timelines and goals to work to.
- Supporting/ motivating members of team in their roles and mentor them to increase experience and capabilities
If this sounds like the role for you, please send me you CV/Portfolio to email@example.com or call me on 0203 800 1724