Calling all Bid Coordinators
I am working with a busy award-winning Architecture practice looking for a Marketing and Bid Coordinator to join their team. This is on a hybrid scheme from their London office and is a great opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative practice.
The Architecture Practice
This Firm is an award-winning Architectural Practice collaborating across studios in Winchester and London. Work includes a broad range of education and residential projects as well as unique civic and cultural buildings. The teams in both offices are friendly, busy and energised by the projects they work on. Offering excellent remuneration with a competitive salary, a great benefits package, and regular social events.
As the Marketing and Bid Co-ordinator your key duties will include
- Coordinating with the senior team to put together new business submissions, brochures and presentations that are consistent with our marketing and business development strategies and align with our brand and visual identity
- post social media content
- Updating and maintaining marketing information including client contacts, image databases and resources that showcase their work.
- Support event organisation
It is essential that you:
- 1 years+ experience in similar role
- Evident excellent graphic and communication skills
- Proficient with Adobe Suite
- Ability to multitask, working to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high quality and attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to embark on a challenging but very rewarding new venture. To find out more about this role and how to apply, please get in touch.
Email a CV to Arabella.email@example.com or call Arabella 0117 284 0066