This is an opportunity to join an employee-owned practice who are looking to recruit a talented, creative architectural technologist to work on residential and hotel projects.
Projects range from mews, apartments and penthouses to large apartment buildings and mixed use schemes between £1m – 40m in value.
The salary for this position is between £37,000 - £43,000.
- strong design ability including detail / technical design and delivery
- excellent graphic skills
- minimum 5 years’ UK experience
- conversant with current UK regulations
- will most likely have worked in a medium sized practice specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel / heritage)
- confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Martha Mackie. Martha is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across London, including numerous AJ100 firms.
Martha Mackie | email@example.com | 0117 284 0488 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
For more jobs in Built Environment Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital or Experiential and Events keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.co.uk
JOB ID: 58838