Urban Designers! This role is for you!
This is an opportunity to work within a practice that has earned themselves a fantastic reputation within the residential sector, in a hybrid role, within a team that is supportive and extremely creative.
Day to day - you’ll be assisting on large-scale urban design and master planning projects across all sectors, including residential, mixed-use and urban regeneration.
The salary for this position is between £35,000 - £40,000.
This role is ideal for those who have a keen interest in both regeneration and urban/suburban residential master planning.
You will be responsible for contributing to the design of places from concept through to planning and beyond. A large part of the daily tasks will revolve around site analysis and the production of high-quality planning documents such as Design and Access Statements, Design Codes and Parameter Plans.
You will need:
- MA in Urban Design or equivalent subject
- Two year’s UK based post qualification experience working on medium to large-scale urban or suburban housing design and master planning projects
- Good knowledge of urban design best practice and UK planning policy
- Workplace experience of survey and analysis of sites
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Sketchup.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Martha Mackie. Martha is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across London, including numerous AJ100 firms.
Martha Mackie | email@example.com | 0117 284 0488 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
JOB ID: 58759