Join a rapidly growing team at the heart of a thriving community of game developers and publishers.
mustardFX are joining forces with another well established studio to find their new Producer to work with developers to build and deliver truly exceptional game experiences.
The right candidate will oversee agile development process and practice; you'll be responsible for ensuring teams are aligned and features are thoroughly planned, tracked and delivered to the quality standards the studio will be proud of. You'll also be responsible for:
- working across feature development teams to lock down requirements and specifications an create solid backlog, sprint and milestone plans.
- Identify team issues and suggest solutions related to execution goals
- Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates
- Mentor individual contributors within the project team
The right candidate for the role will have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Lead Producer
- At least 1 project shipped in a production leadership position
- Knowledge of production management tools and methodologies
- Examples of excellent project management skills
In return, you'll receive a generous benefits package including international AAA game projects. If this is the right role for you, call me to have a chat to discuss your situation and the finer details of the job.
For a confidential chat and/or to apply for this role, please get in touch with Tom Winter. Tom heads up mustard's Gaming recruitment desk, working closely with Indie and AAA studios to find the best talent in the UK's ever-growing Games Industry. Tom Winter | email@example.com | 0117 284 0422 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
mustard is an international recruitment agency placing the best professionals in the design sector. With offices in London, Bristol and Hong Kong we have specialist consultants covering UK and Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a business we are over 10 years old and have built a solid reputation in an interesting and dynamic sector.