A South London based event production business, delivering globally, is looking for an Event Production Designer to join their expanding team on global events ranging from conventional live events to luxury private parties. This position within the company requires proven experience in the events industry combined with excellent ability in both technical and scenic disciplines.
- Full event design from the development of initial ideas through to the completed design, including the production of detailed floor plans, creative mood boards and visuals.
- Producing 3D renders within Vectorworks and/or hand drawn illustrations - presenting them according to the Company standards.
- Designing and formatting artwork such as backdrops and presentations.
- Collaborate with the team to create premium creative solutions for our clients whilst respecting project timelines agreed with client and/or Project Managers.
- Supporting projects onsite in a design capacity as and when required. On occasion, this will require overseas travel.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within the events industry.
- Understanding of all event technologies (audio, video, lighting, projection, etc.)
- Experience working with event suppliers (technical / set builders / furniture).
- Proficient working with Vectorworks and Adobe Suite, in particular Illustrator, inDesign and Photoshop. Cinema 4D knowledge is desirable.
- Ability to produce 3D renders. Hand sketching skills are desirable but not essential.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Committed to delivering quality designs and professionalism with meticulous attention to detail.
- Responds efficiently and effectively to queries and requests from team members, managers, and clients.
- Flexible regarding creative and client changes during the project cycle.
- Team-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Calm under pressure, extremely organised, pro-active with excellent interpersonal skills.