CREATIVE STUDIO MANAGER ROLE - Full-time permanent with hybrid working based in NW London.
Currently seeking a fun and organised individual with a clear understanding of how a live experience agency creative department can run, to organise internal and external recourse. An excellent communicator who can coordinate across multiple stake holders within the business to ensure the right recourse is on the right projects - at the right time. This is a role to define, as all planning processes are not fixed in stone, so we are looking for someone to grown into the role, creating their own ‘best processes’ and paving the way for slick studio management. Personal Specification Ideally someone from a 2D / Artworking background who can apply their talents, as and when needed around the studio management role, as it typically uses around 80% of total working time.
• Highly organised
• Understanding of how a creative team works
• A secondary skill (such as artworking) Role requirements:
• Studio planning. Working with Account directors and Project Managers to plan and track the creative resource against client pitches and live jobs.
• Talent booking. Be the custodian of the ‘book of talent’ to contact and secure the right and best talent for pitches and live projects, working alongside the internal creative team.
• Coordinating and communicating costs. Planning, agreeing and communicating talent booking and costs with Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure internal commercial alignment for all creative recourse.
• Reporting of any over and underrunning time on pitches and live projects to Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure resource is aligned to spend. Reporting on overall freelance spend against individual projects to help the business build an accurate picture of freelance v’s internal costs.
• Software and creative system inductions. Along with an overall business induction, ensure freelancers are given access to the correct systems and folders to work alongside internal creative teams. Ensure freelancers (where needed) are given access to software licences to complete their tasks. Ideally an overall understanding of following packages:
• InDesign • Illustrator • Photoshop • Sketchup • CAD / Vectorworks • 3D visualisation tools Team
• Be able to work collaboratively across the different roles and brands • Team Player • Happy to jump in a support where required
To find out more about this role give me a call on 01172840081 and send over you most up to date CV/portfolio to my direct work email - firstname.lastname@example.org OR APPLY HERE TODAY!