Europe's leading Entertainment brand, based in West London, are going through an incredible period of growth. The award winning internal agency is the European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions and Broadcast Creative for multiple stakeholders across European Markets. The hub will consist of an in-house capability and a matrix of external agency and post production partners, driving excellence in their Brand and Creative output.
Right now, they're looking to bring in a Producer to be accountable for the production and delivery of AV promotions & AV based presentation deliverables required for the German local market. They're looking for an individual with specialist experience in this discipline, with the ability to deliver complex & high volume deliverables in a fast pace environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Liasing with German stakehodlers & media planners for monthly promo briefings.
- Liaising with Hub broadcast team & German stakeholders & teams to coordinate secondary event / presentation requirements month by month.
- Managing the briefing & allocations process with external vendors.
- Overseeing the internal approval process of promotions with creative director.
- Overseeing the external approval process where required with German stakeholders.
- Actively managing the monthly agreed scope of work/make list with vendors to ensure we stay within scope & budget and manage up to the exec producer when any bottlenecks or scope creeps arise.
- Managing & taking ownership of all pre-delivery checks required for promotions (via vendors or internally).
- Overseeing all delivery processes.
- Regular burn reporting to the exec producer & head of commercial ops.
To succeed in this role you will need to be fluent in German with proven experience of working with Broadcast and Promo workstreams in a fast paced environment.
In return, you'll have access to one of the most generous benefits packages on the market. The role is also offered with a hybrid working arrangement, and when in the office you’ll benefit from a state-of-the-art campus including supermarkets, a beauty salon (?!) onsite cinema plus more.
If you feel like you tick the boxes above, and would like to hear more about the finer details of the role and this incredible company, do reach out and apply!