A national youth charity working with girls and young women are looking for a Creative Projects Officer to join their London team on a 6 month contract starting asap.
Joining as Creative Projects Officer, you’ll be expected to work with teams from across the organisation to coordinate the production of outstanding digital and print creative assets including marketing assets, communications, literature, giftware, clothing and merchandise.
Daily responsibilities will include…
• Coordinating a broad variety of brand and creative projects resulting in production of high-quality brand design and editorial content from concept to execution and final delivery.
• To work with internal and external stakeholders including obtaining estimates from freelance designers, briefing internal and external designers; schedule projects; manage design development and amends and stakeholder reviews and sign off.
• To develop briefs for in-house and outsourced creative work that clearly and succinctly outline the requirements of a given project, ensuring that all design work furthers the strategic aims of the organisation.
• To work closely with suppliers to ensure creative products meet the agreed brief and quality standards.
• To ensure the internal brand is accurately reflected in all creative outputs.
• To act as a brand champion and guardian for the master brand, including working closely with colleagues to ensure our brand is appropriately used and reflected across the organisation
• To co-ordinate a diverse range of creative projects including badges, clothing, merchandise, literature, digital, social media, print and campaigns, ensuring all creative work is delivered in ways that are optimal for the relevant touchpoints and channels.
• To support on larger-scale brand and creative projects, led by the Creative Projects Lead or Brand and Creative Manager.
• To manage the back-up of all work undertaken and ensure that the finished job and all associated files are backed up as appropriate.
If you’re a Project Manager with experience with asset delivery and production across multiple touchpoints, please reach out to Hannah on 0203 587 7731 or email your cv over to email@example.com for further details.