If you're a strategic thinker with a confidence in presenting and love for working collaboratively with like-minded professionals then this could be the role for you.
A Brand Experience agency in the North of England are looking for a communications manager to join their team of industry leading professionals who deliver innovative, passionate and creative experiences for global brands. The agency specialise in experiences for clients across FMCG, Technology, Automotive, Financial Services & more.
As Communications Manager you will be responsible for identifying, planning & executing the end to end communications process. Day to day you will be working directly with clients and senior stakeholders to help them achieve their business needs in collaboration with the internal accounts & creative departments. You will need to have existing experience of the internal comms, employee engagement, brand experience & events industry either client side or agency.
- Proven experience within internal comms, employee engagement, events & brand experience
- Experience in B2B & B2C strategies
- Strong knowledge of latest comms & employee engagement trends to generate industry leading solutions
- Multi-channel experience including live & digital
- 3+ years in brand experience/comms & content role
Although the agency are based within the North of England, you will be able to do this role fully remotely. To find out more about this position then please get in touch.