With the demand for digital and online experience continuing within the event and experience industries, one of our brand experiences agencies based in Surrey is looking to add a Front End Developer to their team. Open to freelance or permanent applicants, you will be involved in delivering some of the worlds largest event experiences.
Ideally you will come with a minimum of 6 years experience as a Front End Developer and happy to work some days in office. The business operates with 3 days a week WFH, so you will need to have a strong set up at home with good bandwidth. If your a confident communicator and able to work autonomously and looking for a steady stream of work this is a great opportunity for you.
- Responsive website build experience
- Knowledge of Rainfocus (advantageous)
- Quiet home environment from which to work on up to two days per week (although the successful candidate may be required to be office based on more than three days during busy periods, to aid team collaboration or meet client needs)
- Minimum of 10MB download and 2MB upload speed for home broadband capacity to meet Nteractive homeworking business requirements.
- Liking for and ability to undertake international travel thorough the calendar