An exciting luxury retail start up based in East London are in the process of scaling their business and are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager / specialist to join their young & vibrant team.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Social Media & Community Specialist will be in charge of posting on social media, responding to and fostering relationships with potential customers and influencers. You'll act as brand ambassador in accordance with the brand identity and personality, with the goal of proliferating the business across all platforms and fostering wide-ranging brand awareness.
You will be responsible for the managing of briefing, planning and distribution of assets and working closely alongside the rest of our Communications team. You will establish strong relationships cross-business to ensure a cohesive use of assets and align strategically across all necessary platforms and customer profiles. This role needs a highly driven person with a strong understanding of the luxury, craft, and gift sectors and a focus on strategy and implementation.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Post regularly across multiple platforms in accordance with planned timelines
- Measure the success of social media campaigns and analyze progress of the businesses social media as a whole
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Attend educational conferences and continue developing knowledge and skills needed to perform duties and responsibilities
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
The brand are happy to speak with junior candidates as well as social media managers who are already immersed in the luxury retail sector. For further information on the role , please send a cv over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hannah 0203 587 7731